FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OPENS WINDSTORM LOAN CENTER IN PASADENA
· The federal government has opened a windstorm loan outreach center in the Pasadena Fire Department administration offices at 199 S. Los Robles Ave., Suite 550 (northwest corner of Los Robles and Cordova).
· The center is open from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. through Dec. 23, then again from Jan. 9 to Jan. 20.
· Homeowners can apply for up to $200,000 to repair or replace damaged primary residences. Homeowners and renters can apply for up to $40,000 to replace damaged personal property, including vehicles.
· Businesses and non-profits can apply for up to $2 million to repair or replace damaged real estate, machinery, equipment, inventory and other assets.
· You can also call (800) 659-2955 or visit https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela